Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inch Worm, Inch Worm.....

remember those worms that would thrive on trees and bleed green blood....this ain't one of them


I know this looks gross but I just had to snap a pic. For Christmas, a close family friend decided that this here gummy worm would be the absolute perfect gift for my mom. He looked like an excited lil boy when he handed over his present to her. She opened it and didn't really know how to react. It was, after all, a foot-long gummy worm that squiggled and jiggled and...well  you know what I mean. Imagine taking the worm outta the box at Danny's to see it in all its 12-inch glory. Let's just say it didn't look right at all. My mom gave it to my youngest brother because she really didn't know what to do with it.

Well this is where it came to rest. I dunno why my brother decided to hook it from the tree like this but there it hangs. Waiting for the scorching Laredo sun to melt it down to nothing. It's kinda like everything else in life, ain't it?

No comments: