Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Buenas!!!!!

Loteria is a family fav. We hadn't played the game in a long time but tonight's event was held at my mom's house. My brothers, sisters-in-law, mom, her husband, grandma, aunt, cousins, and myself all sat down for some serious competition. I mean, there's just no kidding when it comes to dinero. Each card was a dime and the posito was a quarter. Of course, everyone's main goal is to win the posito.


pennies are only good for putting on cards...they're not accepted as payments

Cuando estava dando las cartas, everyone was busy concentrating. Once the game was over, the laughter and jokes would erupt. Having so many comedians in the family, there's never a dull moment. It was even better when I won the loaded posito....twice. That's 40 bucks that went into my piggy bank. I had a fantastic time.


there's always a silver lining to every dark cloud...



No comments: