Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beauty in the Decay



There's a sense of beauty in death and decay. After something's gone, there will always be something new that will take its place. As painful the loss may be, often times the 'newborn' will be better than the original. I didn't say always, I said often.
 I'm so very fascinated by images such as the above tree. I wish I was a photographer, a person with a creative eye. Pero I wasn't born to be artistic, I was born to be an analyzer. Over-analyzing everything is my curse and it's a cross I have to constantly carry. I don't really mind the weight, but I do often stop to admire the beauty in the chaos that encompasses my existence. If I didn't stop every once in a while, then what would be the point to anything?



**My friend would kill me if I didn't give him credit for the pic. He's the photographer in my life and  he's absolutely awesome. And he gives me free photo sessions....hint, hint.** 

No comments: