Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!!

five months and counting....

Ok, ok....so I'm not. It'd be kinda hard considering some issues. I got caught up in the moment...sorry. Well, my sis-in-law is preggo. She looks so pretty and cute. It makes me think to the days when I was pregnant with my lil girl.

My pregnancy went super smoothly. I didn't have a problem and didn't complain. The only issue I had when I was pregnant was that I was so far away from my family. I got pregnant and had my daughter in Idaho and I wasn't near anyone I really knew. My family didn't end up meeting mija until she was six-months-old. Yes, it's so sad but now she's with them all the time so in the end, it all came out alright.

But I wish I had been pregnant at home. I know my family would've been taking care of my in anyway possible. I know my mom would've really enjoyed it considering I'm her only girl. She still throws it in my face that she never got to see me pregnant. I'm super happy for my sis-in-law and brother for their upcoming bundle of joy, but I can't help but feel a teeny, tiny bit of jealousy at her being able to be around her family during her pregnancy. Ahh, I'll get over it and I'm glad that they're home for the time being. Besides, I'm sure the day will come when I'm afforded the chance to be pregnant again.

One thing's for sure, I'm not leaving Laredo ever again!

No comments: