Sunday, April 1, 2012

Life Changes

Life's funny sometimes. Just when you think you have everything in order, all of a sudden you get thrown a curve ball. I guess that's the way it goes. I really didn't expect such a situation.

What's the major life issue I'm facing right now? 

I'm pregnant...Yes, you read that right. I am with child. 

I'm not going to lie, it had been something that I had been thinking about for a while. My daughter had already been asking for a sibling. My mom keep hassling about how she wasn't there for me when I was pregnant. My sisters-in-law kept asking if I was ever gonna have another baby. But I didn't pay much attention to them. Sure, another baby would be great, but it wasn't something that fit into my current plans. And now....well now, I really don't have a choice. 

So the blog's gonna change a lil bit. Am I ready for this? Nope. Am I freakin scared? Yup. 

But oh well. What can I really do.

Btw, happy April fool's day.    :)

Alright, alright, lame attempt at a joke...I know, I know. But I bet I had ya going, huh. I'm not pregnant. Not even close. BUT I am going to be working on something for the month of April. I'm going to be posting everyday on the blog. Yes, hard to believe I'm sure, but I'm gonna do it. I know for the past couple of months, I've been posting pretty scarcely but April's going to be different. 

Be on the lookout for the next thirty days. I have a couple of ideas in mind. It's gonna be interesting to see whether I do stick with the idea. I will. Just watch. I'm gonna do it. 

Just for clarification reasons, and in case this gets back to my parents, I'M NOT PREGNANT. It was just a joke. 

Happy April everyone!

2 comments:

Que Fregados said...

I'll be reading as my pregnant belly begins to grow :). Ok, ok, lame joke attempt #2; BUT, i will definitely be reading. Good luck.

Furniture in Life said...

Lol, thanks Ms. QF for the support. :)