Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Parade


It's hopping along at a pretty fast pace. Procrastinator me, I haven't gotten my daughter her Easter basket yet. Last year, I ended up buying her a store-made one the Friday before. She didn't even touch the toys that came in the basket, but sure ate all the candy.

This year, I'm making her one. I really should be doing that every year but it's always one thing or the other with me. Either I wait until the very last minute and I'm running around like crazy trying to get everything I need OR I end up going overboard. Well, to be honest, most of the time I do both.

Her basket's gonna be different. My daughter's pretty easy to please so anything I get her, I know she'll love but I've put a lot of thought into the items I'm gonna include in her canasta.

And the items are:

Sidewalk Chalk
Drawing/Sketch Pad
Dr. Seuss Books
Marbles
Toy Soldiers
Puzzle

I know, pretty normal stuff, but she's gonna have a blast. When it's done, I'll make sure to include a pic.

Ahora just to go and buy them.....

Here's the song that I'm gonna have on repeat in my head when I do my shopping. It's the only thing that's gonna keep me sane with the Easter crowds.

No comments: