Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dancing up a Storm

I don't really listen to the radio. I usually stick to my cds, since I don't like what's played on the radio. Sometimes, though, I'm forced to tune in to La Ley or some Spanish station when visiting my mom.

Recently, on the ride over to our favorite dining spot, Mom was blasting the local Tejano station when all of a sudden, sapo sapito jumped outta the speakers. I started laughing cuz I remember when my brothers and I would go crazy to this song when we were kids. 

I just had to look up the video. 

As always, I dunno if this was the group that first came out with the song or if the song's existed since forever, but I loved the video. 

So now, all of a sudden, mija will bust out singing sapo sapito y otro sapito when working on her coloring book or when playing in the dirt. 

Now I'm just working on her learning the dance moves in the video. 

Be on the lookout for a dancing video soon.......

No comments: