Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Tan...tan.....taaaaaaaaaaan!!! 

With it being Friday the 13th and all, well whatever's left of it, I figured I'd go ahead and post a clip from a film that I've been wanting to see. Yes, it's gonna be a cut and paste post (nimodo Mr. BTB), but I'm gonna put a lil more thought into it.

I saw this film back in the day, I'm not really sure if it was the late 80s or early 90s, but Invaders from Mars had me checking the back of my parents' neck every once in a while. For some reason or another, this movie left an impression. I'm not all too sure on the movie's ending, but I remember it left me with a sick feeling in my stomach.

Btw, the version that I remember seeing was the 1986 remake. The original was made back in the 50s. Haven't seen that one and not really interested in watching it cuz I really enjoyed the 80s version.

The clip here had me wondering whether every teacher I had ate frogs during their lunch break. I'm sure some of them did.....

If anyone has an idea of where I can get a copy of the film, let me know. I'm sure my brothers would get a kick outta seeing it again.

Have a spooky Friday the 13th....well for the next hour, at least.

No comments: