Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pick My Brain

Borrowing a page from a fellow blogger (imitation is the best form of flattery, right?) but lacking his finesse at this type of thing, I wanted to share two things that are currently fluttering around in my head.

Song of the moment:

If you need a friend,
don't look to a stranger.
You know in the end,
I'll always be there.

And when you're in doubt,
and when you're in danger,
Take a look around,
and I'll be there.

Movie quote that struck a chord:

"Did anyone ever tell you you're too good to be true?"

"No only that I'm too truthful to be good."



Annnnd I'm off to explore the world....I'll be in touch.

1 comment:

DeLaredo said...

When in Rome's "the promise" is mostdef one of my favorite late 80's post new-wave songs. So much pain in such a cool ditty.