Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eyes On Laredo

It's nice to know I have people constantly on the lookout for blogging material. Instead of referring to them as co-conspirators or accomplices, I should've called them Thing 1 and Thing 2 (Cat in the Hat...member?). But since a third set of eyes has joined the pack, I can't use that anymore. Perhaps I can use The Three Musketeers?

I promise I'll work on a proper name for my scouts. Meanwhile, here's a pic one of them took.


SE VENDEN HUEVOS FRESCOS

Had this flyer been posted in a grocery store, I'm sure it'd still get a chuckle from some people but it would make sense. The thing is, this flyer was found in a local automotive store. Yes, that's correct, like an Auto Zone, O'Reily's, Gonzalez...those kinda stores.

It's just a little bit outta place. And then for six bucks? One of the musketeers stated that the only huevos that would be found there would probably be 'huevos jediondos' (smelly eggs).

Enough said.

No comments: