Monday, June 13, 2011

Rated X

To start off with: I don't drink often. For those who know me well might disagree based on what they saw when I was younger. But that was years ago. Things are different, I've matured, and I've seen the error of my ways (ahem). Anyways, this past weekend, I was gifted with this here pretty, pink bottle.

I shamelessly dropped hints with friends, relatives, and others to see who would buy me a bottle to celebrate my early bday, or as a late housewarming gift, or a 'just because' trinket. Someone finally got tired of my incessant nagging (or just felt sorry for me) and got me some X Rated Liqueur.

I'm a sad, boring individual (not that I really have to point it out) but I'm being completely honest when I say that this is/was the first liquor bottle I've ever owned. Yup, it's been mainly wine coolers or 'girly beer' for me. I was excited to bring this bottle back to my place; have it in the freezer for one of those dreadful days or to share with company whenever visited.

Unfortunately, the bottle didn't even make it home. I took the above pic at 7:58pm. The following pic was taken at 9:35pm that same night. So sad, so, so sad...
it was goood while it lasted

Pero para eso es, verdad? I guess it's a good thing that it was done with quickly. I've never been a fan of drinking alone. Now that I think about it, I've never actually done it. I prefer to be around company, to have conversation. Drinking alone seems like the loneliness sets in a lot quicker and a bit heavier (duh).

Hasta la otra...now I have to find another reason to have people gift me another bottle; or I could even dish out the cash to buy the bottle. Aver que.

No comments: