Thursday, June 9, 2011

eHarmony Treasure

Ladies and gentlemen,

The following is a sample of what eHarmony has to offer. Check it out....





A friend on el Facebook (si, tengo una cuenta) posted the video and at first glance, Debbie here, freaked me out. I didn't exactly know what to feel. I felt sad for her but mostly, I wanted to see about referring her out to get a psych eval done. After viewing it a second time, I figured out, this chick is just joking around. At least that's what I'm gonna tell myself so I can sleep at night. Te imaginas?! How'd you like to run into a person like that on a dating site? You go in with the hopes of finding your 'soulmate' (deny it all you want, deep down you know it's true) and you run into a person like this. Believe me, se te van a quitar las ganas de encuentra amor. Mejor sola(o), no?

But for those already on the dating sites, buena suerte...pero cuidado con los locos!!!



No comments: