Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just Because

It's one of those times when reason and purpose really don't have a place. It's because I can, that I will.....

it'd be nice to laze around all day long...hang out with ur best pal
I had a brief glimpse of what that lady in Birds felt ...kinda creepy
score one for brothers willing to look ridiculous for their sister
miss days when pride wasn't a factor and forgiveness was abundant

this billboard made me look twice before I actually understood the pic...
I was soooo wrong the first time around

competitive game of loteria between these older women...they don't let anything go

random lunch of wings with amazing company=great combination of stupidity and humor


for some it's the little things that matter...like figuring out how to use your own phone


hooray for desserts intended to mend broken hearts...too bad they don't work

spontaneous trips are always fun and absolutely necessary

Y al fin:

music adds spice to everything

1 comment:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.