Tuesday, June 21, 2011

'Cholo Adventures'

My brothers are geniuses at finding funny stuff on YouTube. I don't have to search since they gladly share videos that gets them to laugh (which really doesn't take much). A couple of weeks ago, one of my brothers showed me this video:


Yes, stuff like this cracks me up... Oh well. After viewing this video, I realized these guys have made a couple more videos of parodies of Mexican characteristics. I found the videos on How to Know If You're Mexican to be particularly funny. These were the situations that pertained to me:

I remember the sound of el cinto would  make my brothers and me snap to attention. My mom would use 'el chamuco' more often then she would 'el cucuy' but both were very effective. As per previous posts, our water park was also on the front lawn. I have received phone calls from people who were on the toilet-no, I have never done such a thing! My brothers and I knew that our uncles were officially drunk whenever we'd hear 'ey, mijo...I love you'. The only thing that made our Cheerios edible was a spoonful (or two) of sugar. My sis-in-law threatens my daughter with 'te va llevar el señor'...I really don't have a clue as to what 'señor' she's referring to.

I recommend a viewing of these vids not necessarily to find a solution to any problem you currently have, but just to have a laugh. It's all meant in good fun. What I found most interesting about these videos is that almost all have had over 200,000 viewings. Many are even in the millions. 

So whenever you're bored, check them out. Remember: One- I have nothing to do with them, my brother just ran across them on the Internet. Two-I am not promoting racism o nada de eso. Three-I never said my blog would be educational in anyway, shape, or form. 

Que viva la raza!!

No comments: