Monday, April 18, 2011

Face to Face

I've come across a couple of truths these past couple of weeks. I've tried to ignore them because I really don't want to face them. Who in the world is ever really open to facing the reality of a situation? Sure, we can all say that we'd be willing but how often is that really true? Anyways, in my case, I wasn't all that happy to see how the picture really is. Nimodo, asi es, ya que le puedo hacer?

Without going into much detail, I thought I was a bit more centered and stable for a certain something in life. When the occasion finally reared its head, I found that I was so not even close to being ready. I'm sad to say that I didn't even give it a chance. I just let it die, without even giving it much of a thought. I feel guilty for the person that I hurt. I guess I'm not any better than that 'slimy creature' I had written about before. Well, there is a difference though. I'm actually willing to admit where I failed and I'm gonna work on fixing myself.

How fun it all is. It's just freakin' awesome.

eventually every nice thing dies

No comments: