Saturday, April 23, 2011

Batting Practice

I can throw. I can catch. I can fearlessly tackle those ground balls. But apparently I suck at batting. Oh well, I can't excel at everything. I ran into this Pop Up Baseball gadget, thinking that just maybe, this apparatus could help me. In reality, it's a toy for kids 7-10 years of age. Boo.



I'm sure they sell an 'adult' version but I can imagine how expensive it'd be. I think I'll just stick to the old-fashioned way of learning....try, try, and try until I finally get the hang of it. I'm sure I'll figure out where exactly the strike zone is...eventually.

Update: This past Monday, our softball team rested. For our last game, I never posted what the outcome was. Well we lost. Not a big surprise. The score was 23-3. Like I said, it's all just for fun. Yeah. Sure. I'm still trying to make myself believe that. We have a game this coming Monday. I'll check in with the score after the game. Wish us luck. 

No comments: