Saturday, April 9, 2011

Big Saturday Pachanga

It's Saturday. A time to go out and release some of the week's stress. It's also a great opportunity to catch up with neglected friends. I decided to take a break from my heavy partying and stay in with the family. Believe me, I've partied hard (I'm really kidding).

But I've attended parties where people are so drunk, they end up doing things that are weird or just plain wrong. Although I've been around some strange drunks, I've never seen a pair like these two. I imagine they're on a totally different planet...one I'd never be interested in visiting.


They remind me of uncles I have from my mom's side of the family. Let's just say they've added some interesting moments to my life.

FYI: As much as I'd like to take credit for finding this priceless piece on the net, my brothers are the ones that ran into this vid. I wish I had a chance to raid the clips on YouTube but I really don't. Fortunately for me, my bros will for sure let me know of the treasures they find. So you best expect to see some random, ridiculous vids in the future. We all need a laugh every once in while.

No comments: