Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Blogging Corner

All bloggers have their special place where they like to sit and ponder as to what they're going to share with the world. Some do it in fancy-schmancy places like Mr. BTB at Starbucks. Others might do it at home, while in their chones, awaiting for the morning coffee to brew. I do it late at night, while reruns of Wings play endlessly in the background and my lil girl is snoring away in her room. But that's not where I come up with my ideas. Oh no. I come up with those elsewhere. In a far off place, away from the beaten path.

There's a variety of reasons why I choose this special hole in the wall. I'll find someway to entertain my daughter while I take out my pen and paper and start writing...yea, I go all old school with my brainstorming.

I don't have to wait long before the words start pouring "from my penny pencil with such feverish fluidity."



1 comment:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.