Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just Another Day in Laredo

Whenever I see other sites with pictures about random things they run into in our amazing city, I feel a tinge of jealously because I rarely, if ever, pay close attention to what I'm surrounded by. I'm usually occupied with other issues and often don't see any of the interesting quirks that are presented to us in everyday life. Except for today. Today was finally my day. While I was shopping at a local retail store, I was in my car getting ready to take off to my other destination, when I noticed a group of guys gather outside of the store. As first I thought they were tourists taking pics of the store (which was weird already) but then I saw the guy that was going to be photographed start opening his shirt and unbuckling his pants. Well, I'm no voyeur so I turned away in order to give him some privacy...but I couldn't help a second glance. I dunno what was the purpose of the 'shoot' but it was damn entertaining. Just goes to show that I have to take a look around every once in a while, I never know what I'm gonna see.
I'm all for artistic expression....pero esto?

Ah si, while this was going on, a black truck passed by. I wouldn't have given this truck a second glance except it had white wording on his driver side window and back window. I say 'his' because the lettering on the driver side window said "BIG DICK" with a circle on the window. The back window stated "HONK IF YOU WANT MY DICK ALL NIGHT LONG". I'm guessing it was one of two things: a birthday joke for the driver or he got involved with the wrong girl. Either way, I hate myself for not grabbing my camera quick enough to snap a pic but sometimes the imagination is better. So imagine away...te digo, it's never boring in Laredo.

No comments: