Thursday, November 17, 2011

Por Tu Amor

Hi, folks.

I've run out of blogging topics.  Yes, I didn't think it'd happen, but it did. I have some opinions I could share but I figure it'd be a waste of time. They wouldn't be educated opinions and I'm sure I'd be sticking my foot in my mouth...or rather, putting my foot on the keyboard (?). Should you be concerned? Nah, I'll come up with something soon.

For the time being, I leave you with this song. I heard it recently on a friend's phone and flashbacks of a Christmas Eve years and years ago popped up. It's a real sweet memory. The whole night was spent laughing it up and enjoying the moment. This was the last song we danced.  

Anyways, I'll be in touch soon.

-Furniture In Life


P.S. Does everything really have to make sense?


2 comments:

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Furniture in Life said...

I've only seen one novela in my life: Rosa Salvaje with Veronica Castro. My mom loved it and got me hooked....and I think we didn't have cable back then.

From what I remember, it was pretty good.