Saturday, May 14, 2011

Podra Ser....?

I'm getting married in December. He proposed this week. I chose the winter season since I'm not much of a fan of the heat. I don't have my ring yet. We haven't stopped by the vending machines at the Super S. He says he wants twelve kids. Frankly, I'd settle for one more but if he's willing to support me and my brood then who I am to stop him. I aim to please.

 He's a good guy. Not the typical Laredoan...I guess he wouldn't be since he was born in Germany. Albeit on an Army base, but Germany no less. I'm looking towards the future with rose-tinted glasses. I threw away my dark shades a while ago. I figured it was time for a new look. The beginning of this 'relationship' is looking pretty good. He doesn't hassle me to see where I am. He does tend to be a bit whiny at times but I'm willing to tweak my personality a bit in order to make room for his needs. I'm looking forward to the white picket fence, the Leave-it-to-Beaver parenting style, and the boundless amounts of happiness that awaits us....

Alright, alright, I'm lying. But at least he did propose.

No comments: