Monday, December 27, 2010

Let Me Explain:

I don't make excuses for the way I think or the way I express myself...but I will excuse myself as to why I write ridiculously long entries. I had a very easy time writing papers in school due to the fact that I never really learned when to stop writing. Short entries make sense, I understand no one has hours to read a blog (we all have better things to do) BUT my pieces capture exactly what it is that I want to express at this very moment and they don't even take an hour to dish out. And as a secret between me and you, some of these are written at work after I'm done with all my duties. I swear I'm an excellent employee, it's just that sometimes I have to capture my thoughts before they escape. So anyways, before I start rambling again, my pieces serve a purpose; if not to entertain you, it's my form of therapy...it's cheaper than visiting a therapist, I can tell you that much.

No reason for pic of horses. They're just so pretty...

No comments: