Monday, October 4, 2010

He's Alive!!!!

     Why is it that we often take on projects that are so time consuming? Not only do they take up precious time, it’s a lot of emotional effort to try and make them look like a cohesive, attract thing. I’m referring to taking on human projects. It’s long been known that women like to chose men (or women) that are damaged in order to try and fix them up. It’s commonly referred to as the ‘bad boy’ personality but it doesn’t necessarily have to be that. It’s just a person that is so emotionally scarred that attracts a woman to him and the woman takes it as her job to try and make him better. I don’t understand how the whole concept works but I know I’ve fallen into that cycle. I’ve been there before a whole bunch of times and the end result is: yea, you change the person for the better but someone else reaps the benefits. It will never be you.
     I have countless friends that fall into this type of cycle. They meet a man and they fall for their broken hearts and their shattered dreams. They try and put him back together all the while they lose themselves in the whole debacle. It’s just so like them…men who take more than they ever give. I'm overgeneralizing, I know, but this is my spin on the situation. First hand account of the woman playing Frankenstein and they really do end up making a monster. (haha, what with Halloween being around the corner).

No comments: