Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Confessions

 1. I haven't washed my car in over six months. Now, if you saw my car, that fact wouldn't really be a secret, but since I'm not including a visual, I thought I'd point that out. My reasoning? Sadly, it's pure laziness. Don't worry though, I am getting to the point where I'm embarrassed. Just not really there yet.

 2. This past week, I ate at Danny's a total of four times. And two of those times were on the same day. I should be extremely ashamed about that, but I'm not. Is this the first time I do this? I think it just might be.

 3. As per #2, I'm sure this ain't gonna be much of a surprise but I don't really cook at my apartment. In fact, out of a normal week, I spend about one whole evening in my apartment. I'm usually visiting the 'rents, brothers, or trying to weasel a free dinner outta my friends. Yes, yes..shame on me.

 4. I wear my sunglasses at night. No, I'm not cool. I need glasses to drive, especially at night (some say I need them all the time) but sometimes I'll forget my eyeglasses at home and so I have to wear my sunglasses since they have prescription. Yes, I'm fully aware of how crazy I probably look but I'll take the chances with that instead of getting into a wreck.

 5. Now, I thought twice about admitting this specific confession but what the hell...I need to start being truthful with the reality of my life....I get most of my 'news tidbits' from Facebook. Believe me, I hide that secret from everyone, especially my dad. I would for sure be disowned.

 6. I never really understood the meaning of forgiveness until I met up with it a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing how fully embracing the word can completely change one's outlook on life. The thing about forgiveness, it can't be forced; it arrives at its appropriate pace.

 7. I believe in love.

 8. I sometimes forget my coffee mug in my car. Well, it might cuz I'm too lazy to get it down at the office or at home. There have been times when I've left my mugs for a week...with a lil coffee still in it. I always have to end up soaking the mug in warm water, soap, and some Clorox. It's gross, I know, but I'm pouring my heart out here. I ain't perfect, member?

 9. I'm OCD-ish when it comes to my apartment and office. I can't relax or work properly in a dirty or chaotic environment. My car, is a whole different story.

10. If my friends and family didn't make the effort to keep in contact with me, they'd probably never hear from me again. I'm sure the reasoning's a bit deeper than laziness. And maybe it's not.

Keep tuned...the randomness will continue forth.

No comments: